Friday, April 20, 2007

Joke Title : I only have one

I had to share this one here, I wrote it in the forum at k6yar.com - this one my best---well it did LOL to me, but I don't know if it will do for you! All credit for www.k6yar.com

******************************
Joke Title : I only have one
*****************************

Girija Gyanendra and Prachanda, were ready to be sent to Heaven or Hell, they were in a room with God. God told them only one could enter the heaven, and a correct answer to the question would decide their ultimate destination.

Girija came first, as he told everyone that he was senior,
he stood short and nervous before the God.

"So Girija, how much money do you have?"
Girija, upon peeing in his pants, replied, "My Lord, Do you mean Rupees or Dollars?"

God was so amazed just how smart Girija was. He said, "Well done boy!" here you go, go with these angels who will take you to the heaven. Girija could not have been happier, being prime minister of nepal many many times and earning more money than any average Nepali, and now, walking with an angel. This was his dream. As he was about to enter the heaven's gate, a thought popped in his head..."Why on earth was I in Nepal, fighting for Nepalese ? "

God, the supreme power of all, instantly learnt his thoughts and he was pulled back, dragged back and forth thousand times and swinging in circles like a high speed fan, then thrown down towards the underworld for insulting his land. Prachanda and Gyanendra were amazed, bewildered as to what had actually happened.

Next came Gyanendar, who stood bold and proud before the God and God looked at him, smiled, and said, "Gyanendra, my boy, how much money do you have?".

Gyanendra tried to be accurate, "I have about half of Nepal's money"

God shook his head side by side, and screamed, "you maniac", did I create that piece of land for you only ? Gyanendra was sent to the underworld in no time, and Prachanda was watching all this, jumping and flapping his arms with a happy face.

After a while, God said, "Prachu.., my boy, come hear. It's your turn now. "

Prachanda loved that sweet voice and since there we no other contestants, he knew he had won.

Prachanda started chanting his famous song,

"Jindabad..." "Jindabad" "Jindabad"... ,

then he heard a question from the God in between his Jindabads, and his chanting came to a full stop in a slow motion like this "Jiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnndaaaaaaaaaaa Baaaaaaaaafffffffffff RaaaaY BaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaF"

Question was : "How many guns do you have?”

"Baf Ray Baf", said the Prachu.

He said to himself, this is not fare, why am I asked a different question.

He kept thinking and thinking for a while.

"Hurry Up Comrade!", God screamed and a lighting bolt went through Prachua's head!

Prachanda said,

“My Lord, I need to ask Gyanendra and Girija”

God said, Ok my boy. Go meet them then.......

He was put in a blender, turned on, and then thrown down to the underworld.

God mumbled…..silly you, you could have replied, “the one you gave me at birth.”
-----------------------------------------even god has a sense of humor!

No comments: