Friday, April 22, 2011

What would happen if pick 1 from the commerce as a political leader ?

Believe it or not, although many of us agree that our politicians have always failed to fulfill our expectations, we always do the blame game first. oh well, before I was elected, this mess was here already. What do more improvement do you expect from me so soon, ha ?

At the back of my mind, something is kind of growing, a question - what if, what if, even 1 single person from the Business Sector starts towards PM for Nepal. I bet many of us would first think, why not ? First of all, our country falls behind in many things; we can found for ever, poverty ?

Business minded leader would bring jobs to the nation - perhaps, something that lacks Nepal and makes everyone leave ? Would you be happy if a business person became the PM of Nepal. I would. But here are the conditions.
  • He is not allowed to use any of his family members in the political arena
But who leaves, a family behind ? How about friends? But even so, we can't expect everyone to be same like corrupted. I bet NEPAL would be better off with a leader who is a enterprenuer.

No comments: