Saturday, May 5, 2007

Me and My Hairs - Warning ! Very Confused Post!

I am losing hair and I thought it might make some people laugh if I took my photos and make a video. Here is one photo from the video that I will be uploading soon may be in youtube.com

Giggle now before you view...



I am for sure now, that may be about in a year or so, I will go bald completely and I will be experiencing about being bald, perhaps something that I was destined to experience before I leave this earth! I am looking forward to that experience. I love EXPERIENCES!

While I was shooting photos to make a slide-show type of video, I looked angry in many shots.
I think I got carried away from the main theme "Show my head!" - Knowing the situation in the country, that angry face is for the "Politicians to watch if they happen to be around here...
"Hey You Daura Surwal Wala but nothing else!! Get something done!"

"Where is your common sense ?
Have you read books on leadership and vision ?"
Have some of you passed SLC ?
Do you read newspapers ?
Do you know what our country was about a decade ago ?
What makes you think that you are Politician ? Could you write them down in a paper and show them to the country people"
Do you always take things for granted - Nepali Janata haru Veda Hun. Jya Garay Pani Huncha! ?
Do you ever wonder "that grant" may never remain the same ?
Do you ever wonder that Nepali people might rip you apart from your power as they have done to King ?"
Do you ever ask questions to yourself ?
Do you enjoy riding at the back of a fancy car, going into the S.Durbar ?
Do you do Tea parties and Guffs about "Mero Daura Suralwa Too Tight Chha Yar! Aba New Constitution ma "Naya Posak Raknu Parcha Hai !"

Ok, that's enough about that madness in my photo.

Let me not move away from the topic of the post.... I will put a link here soon from where you should be able to watch the complete video. Sorry, I could not finish that video today.

As for me, I don't think losing your hair should stop you from doing your work or
loving yourself and of course your country! One of my hobbies is visiting Nepali websites, watching them grow and also encouraging webmasters to build even better Nepali websites so users like YOU and ME can enjoy more. I also write a few stuff, without any degree in writing or journalism, and my writings are to promote the beautiful country where I was born. I did write down in my profile that someday I will be back there, and do a few little things for the country before I die. I might go bald, but the time to clean my hair will be given to watch more of Nepali websites! I am excited about that.

And for those of you who are unhappy about your head not having enough hairs and going
through hair plantations and plastic surgery or hiding it with a cap, I say, "Are you for Real ?"

Enjoy your head as it is, artificial stuffs always come with Adverse Reactions!


Well, here is the video that I just finished, just watch it,



Please giggle and make my day today!