Tuesday, April 22, 2008

2 Years For King

There is bunches of gossips going on right now that King is to be given 2 years in his lavish Palace.
Why didn't you make a statement you *new* Government that "We don't have the required skills" like boldly now state.

The more time you give to King, the more time he has. Perhaps a role in the Rovernment might be the best thing to do. If we conduct a poll, can we find some people show support King, even not as a leader, but as the VISHNU God. Let those people have the God. What the heck!

Why does Nepali leaders don't have the skills ? Because most of them never carried pens, never listened to their Dads and Mums and forget about the people.

I had a betting with friend yesterday about the situation of King. I lost my betting. Some Bucks gone but may be my betting is a bad habit. Or our politicians have the same habit too!

I am sorry, now and for tomorrow, was yesterday that I became a part of a nation that has bunches of leaders with no skills. Is it time that NEPAL needs a new leader ? I want my money back! Dar*n it! I am betting again with the same friend, EVEN after so called REPUBLIC Nepal, Nepal will take decades to develop, nothing will happen expect the development of assets owned by Politicians.

If you are going to give a BREAD to a hungry DUG, give him right away.

Give him Democracy instead of the BREAD, He might bite you back.

No comments: