Tuesday, April 29, 2008

E...gov.np says please use the product of Bill Gates!

Nepal's Election Commission Suggests that you use the BUGGY internet Explorer to view election results although most part of the results do show up in the 2nd most popular internet browser; firefox. Haven't tested this one others.

What is the message here? Sorry. Our Manpowers are limited, they are probably out in the field making sure the election was fare. OR my interpretation is this. Bill Gates, Please donate some money to this organization and Nepal which holds way tooooooooooo many elections all the time costing bunches of tax payers money.

Here is what election.gov.np says to me.



Click OK, certain parts of the site works.

Bill Gates DONATE TO THIS SUCH A RESPONSIBLE BODY, THEY NEED MONEY FOR perhaps Another election as all the leaders are now talking about forming an interim government to do what ? Nothing!

Another day just with more headache. I am quiting reading news about Nepal for 15 days. I like surprises. There might be one by then.

Bye!

1 comment:

LOLNepal said...

Just wanted to leave something I thought must go........

I. E. is hated by many!