Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Start With Nepali Leaders End With This

I haven't blogged for a while, but it is about time!!

Throw some of my anger that's inside. But I don't do it to harm.

How long will it take for Nepal to move forward? That question is making me sick in my stomach just to hear every single day that Nepal needs more chairs, more titles, more of the Government body; more LEADERS. Now, don't blame me. I am just guessing here and this a game of guessing as well. If you haven't played hangman, please kindly move along, go see another blog or website!!

I've come up with a formula to find what Nepal really needs now.
Since we're packed with Leaders ready to Act, what else would we need ?

Here is what we gonna do. Let's start with what is most popular and is Done, at least we think so. LEADERS - yes, we got them all.

1. We gonna write LEADERS.
2. Write each letters in opposite.
3. Add the word "NEPALI" in opposite.
4. Remove all "Vowels"
5. Delete all Duplicate Letters.
6. Write the result in Opposite.
7. The end result should say something about what Nepal needs Now!!!

Let's get to work:

Here we have the word:

L E A D E R S

Lets add the word NEPALI to it

N E P A L I + L E A D E R S , now all in opposite would result
= I L A P E N + S R E D A E L

Let us consider all vowels as the voices from villages.
Just follow me. Please don't stumble or fall behind. Those voices are often not HEARD in our main steam news and media, but needs to be HEARD. By removing all the vowels, we get:

L P N S R D L

Delete every letter that is duplicate. L ?

Now you are wondering why L ?
Yeah, L for Leaders and you guessed it right. So remove that letter and the final result is

P N S R D

Now, write that in opposite, here you have it = DRSNP = DRs NP

You can easily tell what Nepal needs now. Thumbs up, if you agree!

No comments: