Monday, May 14, 2007

Face In the Making - Girija Plus Madav Plus Prachanda

If we were to put the faces of
Girija, Madav and Prachanda together,
what would the face look like ?

I am working with a program but the result is not that satisfactory. At one time the final outcome looked like monkey, at one time, it looked like a true Hanuman God, At one time the face looked very similar to our King. I tried removing the mustash of Prachanda then added to Girija's face, nothing is working so far. I will spend a few more days but will surely get the result soon. I am keeping *only this promise*

I am hoping that someone will provide me a link to go to see this which might
have already been done ? Can you show me where that photo-mix is ?

Until I am done with that said work, please keep seeing me.

Namastay!

No comments: