Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Mothers' Day - Forgetting Every One's Days

I have a problem of forgetting everything. In fact I don't even know what is the actual date of birth is. I have to keep track of Birth Day in Nepali and also in English. Some of my family celebrate birthdays using Nepali Calendar and some using English, and every year my birthday is never the same.

I found this wonderful video about Mother's Day. And with a friend of mine, we responded to this video. Just have a look. It's a complete LOL!

Mother's day by ManInthebox




Here is my Response to that Video:



The video is both funny and sentimental. I had to get the help of one of my American friend to do that video. I guess I forgot to look at the tag - Comedy ? Which would have made me remove the sentimental part in my video. Anyways, hope you enjoy both of them. Have a nice day!

No comments: